Wednesday 27 March 2013

Wish List Wednesday: In My Dreams

Oh hi! This week's Wish List post is going to be short and sweet for two reasons- firstly, I have an internet connection from the stone age and can't seem to get access for more than two minutes at a time, and secondly because I'm packing to fly back to BC as we speak! It's all very exciting and emotional and far too much to write about right now, so I'm just going to leave you with my Wish List items for the week, all of which I am completely in love with!

First, this week's splurge item- this amazing retro pink oven from Big Chill Retro Appliances! I'm not one of those girls that want's a pink kitchen, far from it, but I love love love this oven. Since seeing it, I've been plotting ways to fit it in to a non-pink kitchen without making it look like a giant-sized Easy-Bake...so far no luck, but I have a long flight coming up to design imaginary kitchens. It's also unlikely that fitting it into my kitchen will ever be an issue, since it costs about $4300... a girl can dream though!


This week's steal items are these gorgeous little cake stands- I love them so much I may actually order them for market tables and events when I get home. I think there's just something so pretty about simple little tiers like this and I'm trying to stop myself compulsively collecting them...but who doesn't need 87 cake stands in their life? Let's be serious here.
This perfect little piece is from Academy Gifts. I. LOVE. IT.

This vintage tier from Etsy reminds me of the antique tea room I worked in
as a teenager...maybe that's why I love it so much. Just picture it piled
with macarons or mini cupcakes!

That's all for this week, thanks for reading and look out for Easter Goodies on the way! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment