Wednesday 17 July 2013

Wish List Wednesday: Ain't Nobody Got Time for Negativity

I think inevitably, the more you grow in business and as a person, the more criticism you're bound to face. I feel incredibly lucky to have so many fantastic people supporting me, especially those closest to me who have to put up with me changing my mind and redesigning my concepts on a pretty much constant basis. However, as I've had some really unnecessary negativity directed my way lately, this Wednesday my wish is to clear a few things up. And since I love lists so much, here they are in list form:

1) I'm pretty sure very few people read this page, and I am totally fine with that. This is a fantastic place to post photos to pin to Pinterest, and additionally writing is one of the ways I stay creative, audience or not.

2) Anonymous negative comments and emails are usually from really stand-up human beings.....said no one ever.

3) I will always believe that you should live and let live, and that is how I will conduct my business and my life. Nobody likes everybody, but we all have the capacity for civility and respect.

4) Ain't nobody got time for negativity. Let's talk about sprinkles or cupcakes instead, I got time for that.

5) Let's all look at this picture that makes everyone's life better.


In other news, I made a batch of baked donuts last night, and other than coming out hulk-sized because of the temperature and humidity, they were delicious.
Vanilla Sprinkle!

Cinnamon Sugar Donut Holes!

No comments:

Post a Comment