Saturday 20 July 2013

The Weekender: Monsters Inc. Sweet Table!

I don't know about you guys, but Disney Pixar movies are pretty much my favourite. So, when I wanted to create a fun and simple treat table, one of these movies was the obvious source of inspiration. Since Monsters University just came out a little while ago, Monsters Inc seemed like the perfect theme. I would've liked to created a twisted streamer backdrop for the table, but since the wall behind it is freshly painted, I decided to refrain from sticking things to it for a while... For a kiddie birthday, I would also add a drink dispenser of blue kool-aid and some yellow 'scream canister' cups, as well as a few other treats! This table features some yummy candies, marshmallows, lime green Mike Wazowski cupcakes, fluffy orange and yellow George Sanderson Cupcakes (I realized after staring at this photo for 10 minutes that he's missing his horn!), and the piece de resistance, a "hairy" vanilla buttercream Sulley cake!




No comments:

Post a Comment