Wednesday 22 May 2013

Wish List Wednesday: Daydreaming

Ah, Wednesday. Otherwise known as Hump Day, the day you need to get through before the week is almost over, and also the day I’m supposed to post a wish list but almost never do because my life is ridiculous. Well, this week I am being a productive panda and I am allll over it. In the last few days I’ve had a few little baking projects on the go, like this miniature almond ruffle cake with raspberry and vanilla filling, and a Hunger Games themed potluck contribution.

These Effie Trinket inspired cupcakes are vanilla and "nightlock" berry,
otherwise known as blueberry, to incorporate a few elements of the story.

This  week's Wish List is inspired by the progress I’m currently making with Little Bow Sweets. As I’ve been looking to upgrade my kitchen space and take the next step, I thought a few dream kitchens would do the trick this week! I also found this fantastic guide to planning your dream baking kitchen here. My favourite part is Alex Hitz stating that, "the key to everything in life is a Kitchenaid stand mixer." I really, really couldn't agree more.

This one is all over Pinterest for a reason.
It's almost toocute to cook in!


A little less pink, a little more practical, a double oven and a huge granite topped
island to decorate on is probably all I need to be happy. And maybe a special
nook for a stacked cooling rack..


Since I like to have pink stuff, I feel like an entirely pink kitchen might be
overkill....so an obnoxious amount of another colour instead?


Just in case you forgot, "the key to everything in life is a kitchenaid stand mixer."


No comments:

Post a Comment