Friday 14 October 2011

Happy Birthday Chantel!

Twenty-two years ago today, a little tiny version of one of my favourite people was born. In celebration of her birthday a few things are going down: 
  1. She's wearing the dress all your dresses wish they looked like.
  2. Tanqueray and Absolut will be making special appearances at her festivities this evening.
  3. Her super helpful hubby will be surprising her with these little gems!

Chocolate cheesecake-flavoured cakes
The original plan for these was just chocolate cakes with white chocolate icing. I had spare cream cheese kicking around though, so they became chocolate cheesecake flavoured. Then I got distracted by facebook and incinerated my white chocolate, so the icing became ''only slight white-chocolate(because I could only salvage about a tablespoon) & sortof-cream-cheese(because I ran out) buttercream''. As a side note, it was about half past midnight at this point, so the fact that there's even icing on these things is kindof a big deal. Despite everything though, they do actually taste like chocolate cheesecake, and the shiny silver nonpareils are my new favourite thing. :)

So Happy Birthday to a very special lady, and enjoy! <3 



With vanilla cheesecake buttercream!


I hate the flash, but it does show the icing colour better...

These little silver nonpareils make my life.

shoooo cute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment