Tuesday 6 August 2013

{THE WEEKENDER}: Let's-a Get Mario Married!

I'm a sucker for a cute wedding, and when Janelle and Eric asked me to create some Mario Bros-themed goodies for their special day, I think I was actually more excited than them! I think weddings should be all about fun...and this table is all about fun! Bright colours, cartoonistic design, and an adorable theme made it as sweet to create as it was to eat. The pictures aren't great- the wind made my already questionable photography skills a bit of a challenge, but here they are...congratulations Janelle & Eric!

 
Lemon Candy Melts made these pops taste just like Starburst Candy!


Delicious Callebaut Milk Chocolate Mustaches


Green Funfetti Minis & Red Lemon Raspberry Cakes filled the tier.


Just in case there wasn't enough fun on this table..the cutting cake was Funfetti!


Chocolate covered Red Velvet Cream Cheese Cake Pops!


The adorable banner was made by Holly of Cute As A Button Baby Boutique just for the occasion!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment