Wednesday 17 April 2013

Wish List Wednesday: Accessorize

Hi everyone! I missed Wish List Wednesday last week, but there's a very good reason- I started my brand new job last Monday morning, and between that and picking my new car up on Wednesday evening, the Little Bow blog kindof got left by the wayside! Now that things are starting to settle into routine again though, I am going to do my very best to post regularly. I have tons of sweet new creations coming up, as well as some new printables and recipes on the way! 

This week, my picks are two accessories- one for my kitchen, and one for myself! I'm on the lookout for a super cute apron, since I can't seem to go near flour or icing sugar without emerging from the kitchen covered in smears and splotches. I have this terrible habit of absent-mindedly wiping my hands on my legs when I'm decorating or creating, and I'm hoping that maybe a stylin apron will stop me from being such an idiot! For my kitchen, I want a vintagey looking chalkboard to write my baking lists for the day on. A whiteboard would definitely be more practical, and easier, but I just don't even care. In  this case, pretty trumps practical.

This gorgeous retro apron from Etsy is ah-mazing.
Not only is it bright pink, it's polka dotted. And has
a sweetheart neckline. And a white bow. Enough said!

I want a chalkboard baking list in a beautiful frame. I don't know why, I just
do. And I want it to casually lean against whitewashed walls with bunches
of flowers coincidentally lying nearby. I wouldn't pay for this though, because
I think a little craftiness and some chalkboard paint would be a lot more fun and
a lot easier on my bank balance than this $133 number.

That's all for this week! Watch out for an upcoming post about my last baking adventure in Australia, and more goodies on the way! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment