Monday 7 November 2011

Baby it's cold outside...

On this rainy November Monday, I should be spending my day off writing policy papers and studying super fun things like the evolution of human rights theory. Instead, I've spent it dancing around my kitchen to Martin Solveig and working on my latest creation: Hot Chocolate Cupcakes. Initially, my plan was to make milk chocolate cupcakes and top them with marshmallow frosting, which was a great plan. Until I nearly blew up my hand mixer in the Great Marshmallow Fiasco of 2011....no, I don't want to talk about it. Anyway! I persevered and the end result is rather delicious. So here we have hot chocolate flavoured cupcakes with fudge frosting and marshmallows....and a pretty amateurish-looking mug of hot chocolate, but I guess that's what you get for 5 minutes of effort. Enjoy! 





No comments:

Post a Comment