Saturday 26 May 2012

Think Pink!

This weekend seems to have taken on a bit of a pink theme in the MeowCakes kitchen. Yesterday's MeowCakes project was an adorable treat for my coworker, who is a total trooper and is running around a restaurant serving food while 6 months pregnant. We recently found out she's expecting a little girl and   she asked me to make some cupcakes for her baby shower today. This morning I filled a birthday order for Strawberries & Cream and Coconut Cupcakes...and I decided these cupcakes were the perfect opportunity to showcase a new MeowCakes signature item: coloured coconut topping! Since I was already on a pink kick, I figured why not go all out and make the first batch of coloured coconut cupcakes raging hot pink. I'm thrilled with the results, and hopefully the birthday girl is too!

It's A Girl!

Baby bottles!

Baby shoes are one of those things that make me melt.
They're just so itty bitty!

If only they actually slept this much.

I grew up calling this a 'dummy'...apparently it's a pacifier.

Another one on the way for the team!

I had to stick these feet back on about 5 times...
remind me never to have an actual child.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Congratulations Nadene!

Strawberries & Cream

Pink Strawberry Cake & Whipped Vanilla Frosting
Introducing Pink Coconut Cupcakes!Coconut cake, creamy coconut frosting
and coconut topping in a colour of your choice!

PINK 




No comments:

Post a Comment